Four Sigmatic Mushroom Cacao Mix with Reishi Mushroom Sweet + Cinnamon Flavour
- Certified Paleo
- Log grown Reishi
- 500mg Reishi per serving
Try this product with nut milk, smoothies or coffee.
Four Sigmatic Mushroom Cacao Mix 10 Sachets
Organic cacao powder, organic coconut palm sugar, organic reishi extract, organic cinnamon, organic cardamom extract, reb a (organic stevia leaf extract).
Contains tree nuts (coconut).
Serving Size 1 packet (6g) Serving per container: 10 Amount Per Serving Calories 25 % Daily Value Total Fat 1g 2% Sodium 25 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 4g 1% Sugars 2g Protein 0g Iron 2%
Not a significant source of calories from fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, or calcium.
*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.