NeilMed Clear canal ear wax removal kit
Cabamide Peroxide 6.5%
Ingredients for ClearCanal Saline Spray:
- USP Grade Water, USP Sodium Chloride (9mg/mL), USP Sodium Bicarbonate (0.5 to 1.0 mg/mL) to neutralize pH
- No preservatives
NeilMed Clear Canal Ear Wax Removal
This product is intended for use on adults and children over 12 years of age. Consult your physician for use on children under 12.
Tilt head sideways and place 10 drops of ClearCanal carbamide peroxide into each ear canal by squeezing the plastic dropper bottle provided with this system. The tip of the bottle should not enter ear canal.
Keep drops in ear for 10 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing enclosed ear plugs in ears. It is normal to feel warmth in ear due to carbamide peroxide.
Remove ear plugs. Attach the special drainage collection cup to the canister to avoid the rinse solution dripping out of your ear. Flush ears with NeilMed ClearCanal actuator nozzle for 10 seconds or as desired to achieve adequate flushing. Gently tilt head side to side to drain out residual liquid & dry ears with a clean dry towel wrapped on a finger.
Do not use:
- If you have had an allergic reaction to carbamide peroxide or other ingedients in the dropper bottle
- If you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation, rash in the ear, or are dizzy (please consult your doctor)
- If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum before or after ear surgery, unless directed by a doctor
- If you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease or diabetes unless directed by a doctor